Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme (FVISS) and Child Information Sharing Scheme (CISS) Requests

Any requests for the release of information pertaining to the above schemes must be done so by an authorised Information Sharing Entity (ISE) and/or Risk Assessment Entity (RAE).  The requesting authorised person/agency will need to be vertified prior to the release of information under these schemes.

To request information under one of these schemes please complete this document and email your request to